Ce-ar fi spus Isus, neinclus în Biblie.
N-am aprofundat subiectul, dar mă întreb dacă cele 60 de texte vechi, din afara Bibliei, despre care se vorbește în articolul citat mai jos, n-au fost publicate?
What if I told you some of the most meaningful and compelling things Jesus said during his lifetime can’t be found in the Bible? That’s because they’re part of the Gnostic Gospels, a loose collection of almost 60 ancient texts that some early Christian referred to as “the secret sayings of the savior.”
Many of the Gnostic gospels were written in the first through third centuries, about the same time as the four gospels found in the New Testament. Once in wide circulation, these gospels were passed around early fledgling churches throughout the Mideast and show the rich diversity of Christian beliefs in the years following the death of Jesus.
Here are the ten quotes.
The first step to knowing God is to know yourself.
- He who has known himself has already achieved knowledge about the depth of all. ~The Book of Thomas The Contender
- That which you have will save you if you bring it forth from yourselves.~Gospel of Thomas
- Those who have come to know themselves will enjoy their possessions.~Gospel of Phillip
All the answers you seek can be found within.
- What you seek after (is) within you.~The Dialogue of the Savior
- Beware that no one lead you astray, saying ‘Lo here!’ or ‘Lo there!’ For the Son of Man is within you. Follow after him! Those who seek him will find him.~The Gospel of Mary
- Matthew: “Lord, when I speak…who listens? The Lord said: “It is the one who speaks who also listens, and it is the one who can see who also reveals.”~The Dialogue of the Savior
You can find God here on this earth.
- The Kingdom is inside of you and it is outside of you.~Gospel of Thomas
- The disciples said, “What is the place to which we are going? The Lord said, “Stand in the place you can reach.”~The Dialogue of the Savior
- His disciples said, “When will the Kingdom come?” It will not come by waiting for it. It will not be a matter of saying here it is or there it is. Rather, the kingdom of the father is spread out upon the earth and men do not see it. ~Gospel of Thomas
This final Gnostic passage reinforces the message that God can be found right in our midst. We just need to look and listen, our eyes open to see and our ears open to hear.
- Recognize what is in your sight, and that which is hidden from you will become plain to you. For there is nothing hidden that will not become manifest.~Gospel of Thomas